My name is Becca. One day, my friends saw a picture of a blank book on my computer. They said to me that it must mean that my life is as dull as an empty book. I'm here to prove that it isn't! Everyone's life is like a story, having a beginning and an end. Our stories also have sad moments, happy moments, angry moments, adventurous moments, and hopefully a happy ending. Everybody's story is different and unique. This is my story...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My life is not a blank book

Some friends saw this picture of mine the other day and laughed:















They joked around and said that this is how I see my life...as a an empty book. I would like to say that they were very wrong. My life is WAY to exciting to be called a blank book. I will prove, through this blog, that my life is more like one of those exciting adventure books with an epic story! Within the next few weeks, I will begin to fill up that book with stories, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and memories. So my life might be like an open book, turning new pages and hoping for a happy ending. But it is definitely NOT a blank, empty book.

~Becca~

P.S. You are probably still wondering why I had this picture on my computer. Well, that's a different story. Maybe if you ask me sometime, I'll tell you ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I'll ask....haha

~**mer**~ said...

hehehe see the reason we laughed was because she immediately jumped up and ran to the tv to cover it up yelling "don't look at that!" and got super embarrassed

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to read your "life story"!

The Bergs said...

Glad you have a place to share your love for writing! Just started one too...with Steve. See you at Church!

~**mer**~ said...

oh becca how I love this post and blog and the irony of it all

~**mer**~ said...

haha i see you